Bifidumbacterin powder 5dose #10
- 3 or more $5.12
- Availability:In Stock
Bifidumbacterin powder instructionYou can buy Bifidumbacterin powder herepharmachologic effectLive bifidobacteria possess high antagonistic activity against a wide range of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms of..
Bifidumbacterin powder instruction
You can buy Bifidumbacterin powder here
Live bifidobacteria possess high antagonistic activity against a wide range of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms of the intestine (including staphylococcus, proteus, enteropathogenic E. coli, Shigella, some yeast-like fungi), restore the balance of intestinal and vaginal microflora, normalize digestive and protective functions of the intestine, activate metabolic processes , increase nonspecific resistance of the body.
For oral administration
- Prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal dysbacteriosis of various etiologies (including peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, hepatitis, allergic diseases, administration of antimicrobials, hormones and NSAIDs);
- Acute intestinal infections (shigellosis, salmonellosis, staphylococcal enterocolitis, rotovirus infection), food poisoning, malabsorption syndrome, chronic constipation or diarrhea with prolonged antibacterial therapy;
- correction of microbiocenosis before and after operations on the intestines, liver, pancreas;
- Prevention of hospital infection and dysbiosis in patients who often have ARI.
For topical, intravaginal and rectal administration
- dysbiosis of the urogenital tract, acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the urogenital tract (including urogenital infections, sexually transmitted infections - gonorrhea, urogenital chlamydia, genital herpes);
- bacterial vaginosis (gardnerellez);
- nonspecific colpitis (including hormone-dependent colpitis - senile);
- chronic colitis of various etiologies, bowel dysfunction after acute intestinal infection;
- preparation for routine gynecological operations (for the prevention of postoperative infectious complications);
- Prenatal preparation of pregnant women at risk for inflammatory diseases (for the prevention and treatment of vaginal dysbiosis).
Liofilizate for the preparation of solution for oral and topical application is used to prevent mastitis in nursing mothers at risk.
Contraindications for Bifidumbacterin
- Children's age up to 3 years (for suppositories);
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Dosage of Bifidumbacterin
For oral administration for 20-30 minutes before meals or during meals (infants can be given immediately before feeding, previously dissolving lyophilizate).
Patients with surgical pathology - 3-5 days before the operation and within 10-15 days after it - 15-30 doses / day.
Chronic diseases of the digestive tract: (increased doses) 25-50 doses 1-3 times / day; course of treatment - 10-14 days.
The suppository contains 1 dose of bifidobacteria bifidum. When intestinal diseases - rectally, 1-2 suppository 3 times / day in combination with oral administration for 20-30 minutes before meals 5 doses 1-2 times / day. Duration of treatment after acute intestinal infections - 7-10 days, with prolonged and chronic forms - 15-30 days or more.
In gynecological practice - intravaginally, 1 suppository 2 times / day for 5-10 days.
If there is a violation of the purity of the vaginal secretion in pregnant women until III-IV st. - 1 suppository 1-2 times / day for 5-10 days or more, under the control of the restoration of the purity of the vaginal secretion to the I-II st. and the disappearance of clinical symptoms.
In order to prevent purulent-septic complications with planned gynecological operations - intravaginally, 1 suppository 1-2 times / day for 5-10 days before the proposed operation or delivery.
After antibiotic therapy - intravaginally, 1 suppository 1-2 times / day for 10 days. If necessary, the course can be repeated after 3-4 months.
Lyophilizate for the preparation of a solution for oral administration and topical application (in the form of irrigation, applications, lotions) is used for urogenital dysbacteriosis - intravaginally, for 2-3 hours, inject a tampon moistened with water in a solution (5-10 doses dissolved in 15-20 ml of boiled water at room temperature); course of treatment - 8-10 days.
Allergic reactions are possible.
The action of the drug is enhanced by vitamins (especially group B), lowering - antibiotics.
It is not recommended simultaneous use of oral forms with antibiotics, as well as dissolution of the drug in hot water (above 40 °) and its storage in a dissolved form.
The use of suppositories can be combined with the simultaneous administration of antibacterial, antiviral and immunostimulatory drugs.
Not suitable for use are suppositories that have the smell of rancid oil or broken packaging.
Pregnancy and lactemia
It is used according to the indications.
Application in childhood
Contraindicated in children under 3 years (for suppositories).
Description of the drug BIFIDUMBACTERIN is based on an approved instruction for use and approved by the manufacturer.
Bifidumbacterin - description and instructions are provided by the medication guide "Vidal"